To ensure we are able to make Teaching Our Own as informative, inspirational and effective as possible for the community, we are looking for 3 main sponsors to sponsor this year’s event.
Our first fair in 2014 attracted over 250 motivated parents, children, educators and concerned active members of the community, our second fair in 2016 attracted over 400 people and we expected the same this year.
If you’re a black owned or operated business, who sells products or services, which cater to the educational needs and well being of black families and children, we’d love to have you as one of our 3 main sponsors.
In return for your sponsorship, we want to offer you the best value for money and return on investment as possible, so here’s what you get for your sponsorship
Sponsorship is £150, which includes
- A 6ft x 2ft stall & 2 chairs
- 10 Adult Tickets (2 people behind the table, plus an additional 8 guest)
- 1 free meal
- Inclusion in event marketing material before, during & after event
- Logo on physical flyer
- Named as a main sponsor in all interviews & video
- 5 mins to speak to audience in the main Parents Learning Zone on the day
- Marketing material
As a sponsor, we’d also ask you to:
- Promote the event to your customers
- Promote the event via your social networks
- Distribute the physical flyers to your customers, in your place of business or at events you attend
To Apply to become a sponsor, please email email@example.com for an application form. Sponsors must be secured by 29th August to be added to printed flyer, to allow 5 weeks of distribution prior to the event.
***Please Read The Following Before Applying!!!***
Please only apply if you are a black owned business, selling products or services which cater to the educational needs and well being of black families and children. No bootleg products or images on products that don’t reflect black children.
Once your completed application form and payment have been received (payment details will be in the application form), you’ll be added to the market zone and marketing material immediately and we look forward to seeing you and supporting you on the day!